Wednesday, June 2, 2010



TRAVEL ... It's a funny old world. Who would have thought that when we travelled OS this time last year that our images of our wonderful travels would be in demand! I get such a BUZZ when someone I don't know stops to read my words, look at my images and purchase something. Whether it's a greeting card or a canvas I love it when people 'get it'.
We figured we needed another vehicle to bring the world to Australia so we have launched our 'Jewellery by Croucher' range ... so exciting! Will bring you pics soon, but in the meantime let me explain. Imagine a winding Paris street, maybe around Montmartre, black & white; or a section of colorful Murano glass, or even a little section of Venetian canal. We have used these, and more, in sterling silverplate rings and pendants and (unashamedly) they look brilliant. Thanks to all our South Bank market visitors who think so too.
On another note, re the recent Bangkok uprisings, our love and good wishes to the beautiful staff at The Eugenie Hotel. I hope you are safe and that the stunning hotel is still in one piece (see pic). Julie