Tuesday, April 6, 2010


This beautiful Frangipani is one of my many images you can access at www.redbubble.com/people/Julieholl. Let me know what you think of my art and writing!
TO MARKET TO MARKET ...
I love markets - flea markets, book markets, farmers produce markets, arts and crafts markets. When we relocated to the Sunshine Coast late last year my creative juices got flowing and with them the big decision to devote more time to photography and writing. But I had to share, so... every Sunday we have a Hearts and Minds Art marquee at Noosa Marina market , Tewantin (pic to follow soon) where I sell my photos, canvases, words, frames etc. Such fun and a wonderful way to meet new locals. Last Saturday we branched out, got up at 2.30am (yes 2.30am) and drove down to a new market south of Brisbane. Had a loooong fun day - we met a lovely couple and drank too much coffee and came home late. Come and visit us on a Sunday!!